Sunday, December 18, 2011

EVEN SANTA SHOPS FOR SHOES @ SAKS!



Thanks Santa ...... I've been a good girl and remember what I wished for please!

Happy Holidays to all, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Mary Lou @ Saks




SANTA'S GONE TO THE DOGS!  I'VE BEEN A GOOD PAL SANTA, PLEASE BRING ME SOME TREATS!  WOOF WOOF!

CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS OUTSIDE SAKS WITH SANTA 12.17.11

Going out to see Santa doggone it!


I've been good Santa, really!

Let's see, some biscuits, a new chew toy and a cool new outfit. Please Santa?
Hey Cutie, Santa's gonna love you!


Waiting to tell Santa what we want for Christmas.

I love this holiday Season!  Please stop in and say hello.  Be safe and happy and stay healthy my friends!

Mary Lou @ Saks


Mary Lou @ Saks
Saks Fifth Avenue
Palm Desert, CA
760-837-2650

No comments:

Post a Comment